Thursday 17 April 2014

Evaluation - Looking back at your preliminary task, what have you learnt and how do you feel about the project

The task was a long process for everyone in my group. We had looked at many horror title sequences over a period of time to see what we can include in our title sequence. I believe that our title sequence was a good horror title sequences because it had all of the elements that make a good horror and we made some decision that horrors always had and took it away. This made our horror title sequence a original because of the codes and conventions we did not use and the title sequence can be called a classic because of the codes and conventions we did use. The things I have learnt was when we were filming because we had to have a little tutorial on the basics of the camera so that means that I now know how to use the settings of the camera properly. The post production I had learnt some things because when using final cut pro I did not know a lot meaning we got some help on the options on the software, so now I know some stuff on final cut pro. During filming we had been through some changes in our plans, we had taken away some shots and added some more shots, the final product was better than I thought because during the planning we had a lot of ideas that was not going to be possible so seeing a final product that had extra ideas and our hard work it was good to see that our title sequence had a positive reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment